TikTok is Ruining My Life


“It’s just a TikTok video!” “Why do you feel disrespected, I don’t even know this woman”, I screamed over the cell phone. Our conversation now goes quiet. Who’s going to break the silence? Our pride is thick. I’m Black and she is Cape Verde. And yes, I’m stereotyping because it falls in place with this scenario. She finally speaks. “I don’t have anything else to say. I’ll talk to you when I’m ready.” That said it all. We were having our first relationship dispute. And only seven months into our relationship.

Where did I go wrong? I’ve been recently on this tangent on financial independence. I have a Men’s Financial Night once in awhile. I’ll get it steady soon. I blog about finance, hip-hop and short stories. I vlog as well with the topics above as well. It’s my triple niche. It’s what I’m passionate about. But, recently, I’ve discovered something called TikTok.

See the source image

And of course everyone is saying, it’s for the kids. It’s for the young people. I’m 45 and it’s 2020 in January and I enjoy/love TikTok. It’s a APP where you can make 15, 30 or 1 minute videos of mostly anything. Of course nothing inappropriate like nudity or violence. One of the features is, you can do duet videos with people around the world. You basically see someone's video and take it and do a duet with it. There really fun. Check it out, you'll be addicted. 

Let's just settle this. When a NEW APP comes out, is it for the youth? In a sense, yes. Young people love technology, but so do adults. Why can't we have fun on Instgram, Facebook, Snap Chat, Twitter and now TikTok. Where not dead you know. My parents generation passed that quote down. When you start quoting your parents, it's so sad. LOL!

Let's return back on track of why your here. Hopefully to save my relationship in the comment section.

So, I created a duet video with a stranger. Her original video was of her just in the screen posing and spilling out her sex appeal. She was fully dressed, wearing a spandex outfit. Did she look good, yes. Did I flirt with her or reach out to her, no. All I did was take her video and add mine on the split screen. 

What did I duet (video) you ask? I acted like I was getting ready to release myself by collecting the essentials to do so. I'm talking about masturbation people. I figured it would be funny if all she is doing is trying to look cute for the camera, I would act like she was highly attractive to me and do what everyone does to release stress. Don't lie, you do it. I just thought it was going to be funny. WRONG! I was wrong when it came to my significant other. 

She hated it and was very upset in her good morning text. We live in different Cities in Massachusetts, so we have a minor distant relationship. I thought she was joking about this video, but she was serious. She said I disrespected our relationship and her. I asked her to explain it, but she was short of words. Keep in mind, I did remove the video from her grasp and apologized for it. But, then she brought it up again and now we are not at peace. 

I'm going to finish this story soon. Stay tuned! In the meantime, comment below to help us deal with this. And if you want to see the video, it's still on my TikTok. (Don't tell my girl. And yes if I get 70 percent of ya'll saying take it down, I will.) Click below. (And my girl knows about this. lol) I don't hide anything from her. At least the majority of my life, I don't. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/XSdybJ/

I hope you got a chance to view the video. No comments below though. That's okay, I'm out of the dog house baby. My girlfriend has forgiven me. We had a awesome weekend with her eight year old. We did arts and crafts, we went to the beach (It was like 70 degrees in Boston on 1/12/20), I made additional money with my daughter's clothing line (click below) and made money with the driving apps. I feel like singing. Does this mean I off TikTok punishment? Let me know in the comments.

Shop Amazon

CincerlyYours Clothing
Cevere's Creations

Marquis J. Walker




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Man's Complex

GRANDMA IS DEAD?

I'm NOT Just My Title