GRANDMA IS DEAD?

YES! She is dead. You killed her. "WHAT?" You don't remember killing her? How about you have a seat and relax while I explain to you what's going on. Oh and by the way, grandpa is dead too. Forgot to tell you, it was a packaged set. 

EXPLANATION

See the source image
Exhibit A 

As you can see by Exhibit A, grandmother's have changed a bit. Maybe a lot a bit. I remember my two grandmother's still to this day. They were loving, caring and sweet as the APPLE PIES they use to make. They spoiled me rotten with snacks, toys, money and movies. But most of all, they gave me time. They gave me their QUALITY TIME. Don't you miss those warm bear hugs and sweet kisses on your cheek from the old school grandma's? Don't you wish some things remained the same?

See the source image This is an example of what Black grandmother's looked like back in my days. They had those eyes that said it all. She was able to look through your soul with those eyes. That's why she always knew you was lying about breaking that lamp. Your little brother still talks about getting falsely accused and punished by grandma. And you are still pleading the 5th. 

My grandmothers spent time with me. They had genuine love for me. I felt it every time they gave me a hug and a kiss. Every time they said my name with a big smile on their face. Every time they told me to go wash my hands before I touch anything in their house when coming from playing outside. I even remember when it was time for me to get spanked for doing something insane. They would tell me to go get a switch from outside with love and they would beat me with that same love. I Remember the Times like Mr. Jackson.

So, where have they gone? What happened? Why was one of the sweetest traditions vanished by society. Grandmothers now a days are younger, healthier and more in control of what makes them happy. Is that a bad thing? NO! That's why this will be a debate forever told. We have people like me that miss the old school loving grandmothers. And then there are people that admire and love the newer school grandmothers. The one's that don't want to be called "Grand" or other words that may relate to being old. 

I just realized that my daughter doesn't have the same relationship with her grandparents as I did. It's completely different. If my daughter experience half the love I received from my grandmother's back in the day, I believe she would of gained so much from that.

Let me STOP ranting. The overall message is, I just want to see people loving again. Genuine love. I miss my GRANDMOTHERS. Shout out to "MA"(Mother's Side) and "MOMMA"(Father's Side)!

And the overall message my fellow readers is, LOVE over HATE. Let's get back to loving each other. And if those people around you are poison, you need to break DRAKE's rule and get some new friends. And if it's family, you may have to take a mental vacation from them. 

MENTAL VACATION: WHEN YOU CONTINUOUSLY SPEAK TO SOMEONE BASED ON NEEDS, WANTS OR RELATIONSHIP, BUT MENTALLY BLOCK OUT THEIR "BULL$@#&!" 

Thanks for READING.
Marquis J. Walker
Father, Blogger, Youtuber and Lover, Sometimes a fighter (Only if I have too. You know what I"m talking about right? Like if someone messes with your love ones. LOL! Are you still reading? Thanks!)

Please check out my daughter's clothing line below. Also, my YouTube and other clothing ventures. Thanks in advance. 

WE HAVE MASK: 
THANK YOU MASK (WHITE W/ RED PRINT): CLICK SQUARE
 Thank You

MONKEY NUTS MASK (GREEN CAMO): CLICK SQUARE
 Monkey Nuts

CINCERELY YOURS MASK (BLUE CAMO): CLICK SQUARE
 Cincerely Yours

CINCERELY YOURS MASK (ART DECO): CLICK SQUARE
                                         CINCERELY ART
Marquis J. Walker/Daughter's Apparel 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Man's Complex

I'm NOT Just My Title